CSHEL is comprised of health, safety and early learning professionals committed to quality early childhood care and education for all children in Washington State.
CSHEL membership is a free, voluntary information exchange with those who share and work towards a common vision.
- WithinReach 2015 Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases Pink Book training September 16-17, Tacoma, WA
- USDA Proposal / CACFP Regulations
- Infant Meal Pattern Changes,
- Child Meal Pattern Changes,
- CACFP Best Practice Recommendations
- Suggested Comments to USDA on the Proposed CACFP Rule Change
- New Bleach Guidelines
- Snohomish Health District Disinfecting and Sanitizing with Bleach Table
- New Safe Sleep Brochure and Poster from WA State DOH
New Online Learning Course: Adult Immunizations
Earn 2 STARS Credit At No Cost!
Nuevo Curso de Aprendizaje por Internet: Inmunizaciones Para Adultos
¡Obten 2 creditos STAR sin ningun costo!